Sunday, March 2, 2008

What a beautiful day!

So today was a good day- the weather was beautiful! We went on a long walk around the neighborhood enjoying each others company as well as stopping at the park for the kiddos. The ground was a little soggy, I forgot my camera at home, but all in all it was a lot of fun! C* had fun on the jungle gym while K* enjoyed climbing on the broken tree trunks-I think they both just enjoyed being outside! I can tell the kids and I are definitely ready for spring! We also grilled out tonight- I know a little premature but hey it was 50+ degrees outside and we were enjoying every minute! Anyway, no new pics to share just thought I would post about our day. Hope all is well for everyone!

2 comments:

Barb said...

We didn't grill out or anything, but the temps here hit about 70.

Liz said...

WOW! 70 Barb, that is warm. It got up in the lower 50s here. Mason played outside most of the day with either Tim or myself. He loved it. We too are ready for spring, although they are calling for snow the rest of the week. I love checking your blog and seeing updates, Dawn. Keep it up because even though we talk often, I still love seeing what you've added.