Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Scrapbooks, scrapbooks, and more scrapbooks!
So, K* is playing hookie from school today- She woke up with a pink watery eye and although at the doctors appointment this morning it was decided that she doesn't have "pink eye" her eyes were a little pink and the doctor gave us the drops just in case. So when we got home and I saw the email from her teacher saying that she has pink eye I decided to keep K* home and start the drops just to be safe- I talked with the nurse and let her know about K*'s teacher and she agreed that K* should stay home and we should treat her as though she does have pink eye because it's so highly contagious and if her teacher has it- than this probably is the start of it with K*. So I thought that because C* wanted to "cut" paper and K* wanted to use my heart punches to do her own craft- this was the perfect opportunity for me to go through all of my scrapbooks to figure out what layouts need to be finished and which ones still need to be started. So in the process- both kids lost total interest in their own activities and joined me at the other end of the table to look at the albums......it was a lot of fun going back through and looking at how sweet my babies were/are! I just can't believe how big they are:( So my advice is to go get your scrapbooks, baby books, photo albums, turn on the computer on open those digital files- whatever you have go back and look at your life....you and your kids will love the time together reminiscing about yesteryears! Are you still reading this....come on get off your tush and go look at pictures! Trust me- you and your kids will love every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good for you. I need to go back and do the same in Mason's albums. I know there are unfinished layouts, especially in his 1st album.
Mason loves to look through his albums. We can sit on the floor for a long time flipping through them and his little photo album.
I just found your new blog email in my junk mail folder! So glad I actually looked before emptying this time. I LOVE reading your posts. I really miss talking to everyone. Hopefully that is about to change. Jonah and I actually did the photo thing on the computer this evening.
Hi Dawn--
Just wanted to let you know I'd popped in and checked out your site. :) Really cute and fun. I look forward to reading more of your posts! --Corie
Post a Comment