Friday, August 8, 2008

My boys are getting old:)

So B* turned 32 last Friday and now C* is THREE! I can't believe it....honestly- it seems like it was just yesterday that he joined our family! I have truly enjoyed being a mom to a little boy. He is so rough, tough, active, and loud and yet he still cuddles and hugs me and smiles when he sees me which is such an awesome feeling. He really is a momma's boy which I secretly LOVE! Miss K* has been a daddy's girl from day 1 so it's only fair that my little man is mommy's boy! Don't worry girls(I mean K.C.)- I will enjoy it while he's young- once he's grown and married I won't let him be a mommy's boy anymore!
Each birthday reminds me of how lucky I am to have been blessed with motherhood- I think that it's an amazing honor that God has given me two beautiful children which he has entrusted in my care- hopefully I'm doing a good job- I don't want to let them down!
So- here's to all the other mom's out there- remember that your child's birthdays are celebrations for you as well- because it was on that day that you became a mother either for the first time or again- you still are one of the most important and influential people in that child's life and that is something that should not be overlooked!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Please let C* know that Aunt Barb wishes him a happy b'day. I will plan to call later today - I left my cell at home.