Thursday, July 10, 2008
Happy 4th.....a little late.....
So I have realized that I don't like blogging without pictures.....is that crazy?
I don't know what my problem is but for some reason I feel as though everyone is more interested in pictures of my kids than reading what I have to write! So here are a few shots of the family spending time with our dear friends for the holiday!
As you can see- C* did NOT like the fireworks. Ok- that is a little bit of an understatement! He was TERRIFIED of them....I'm talking screaming, crying, covering his ears, and literally shaking! It was so funny- well, not funny but cute....you know what I mean! It was better when we went to watch the show after sunset but when B* and our friend K* were letting them off in the backyard- wow- you would have thought we were torturing him! We had a good time with our ex-neighbors and feel so blessed to have them in our lives! They have become our extended family- we spend Christmas, New Years, Easter, and the Fourth together every year! It is so nice to know that we have "family" here in Indiana:) Let's just hope they forgive us for last night.....I'll fill you in later- but for now I have errands to run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Awsome fireworks picture! Glad you had fun, and if we HAVE to see pictures to get a post, I SUPPOSE I won't be too upset.
Isn't 4th of July Great!!
Post a Comment