Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sad:(

Those of you that haven't heard- we miscarried:( Just as we were getting used to the idea of another baby we lost it. I don't want anyone to feel sad for us as I know that God has a plan and no matter what that is we will continue to be happy and grateful to have been blessed with two amazing kids! I know that having had so many of you thinking and praying for us has helped to dull the pain. It's funny because I've always known how much I love K and C but never knew that I would feel so much sadness losing a baby that I wasn't expecting?! Anyway- we are not going to "try" for another as I know that if we are meant to have more children we will. I struggle with remembering that it's "God's plan" and not mine! Thanks for all of the love and support.

D

No comments: