Thanks everyone! I think I've overdone it as I'm in s lot of pain today.....but she's worth it:) I had to come up with a nickname for her.....I call K* my angel so F* needs a nickname as well- I don't think she wants us referring to as our alien now that she's here:)
6 comments:
She is beautiful. Congratulations! I hope all is well with mom/baby/family!
She is so beautiful! She has such pretty lips. I can't wait to come and hold her. Hopefully this weekend:)
She is so beautiful. I can't wait to come and see her and all of you. Love to all.
OH, Dawn, she is precious! I'm excited to see her. I hope everyone is doing well!
Thanks everyone! I think I've overdone it as I'm in s lot of pain today.....but she's worth it:) I had to come up with a nickname for her.....I call K* my angel so F* needs a nickname as well- I don't think she wants us referring to as our alien now that she's here:)
What a cute lil' sweet pea! Hope you're able to sneak in a little rest. Can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment