Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Images from our summer vacation.....

Stopping at my friend's house in Atlanta on our way to Florida.....obviously the kids were NOT interested in having their picture taken:)






Magic Kingdom:

K* and Daddy after Big Thunder Mountain.......this ride was the first and last roller coaster that Miss K* would go on:)

C* and Daddy watching the parade.....



Cinderella's castle.....


Characters while at Hollywood Studios......





Meeting Mickey......


Animal Kingdom......




Dancing to the beat of his own drum:)


Playing in water to keep cool!


Digging for dinosaurs.....


Mmmmm.....the candy story in downtown disney!


3 comments:

Betsy said...

what great ages for all the wonders of Disney!

Liz said...

This is what I'm talking about. These pictures are great. What a fun vacation. I can't believe K* didn't like Big Thunder Mountain. That was my absolute favorite and I don't even like roller coasters. I would love it if some day we could go together on a vacation. It would be so fun. We need to convince our husbands or you and I can just take the kids.

carol said...

Hey Dad - you giving *K* driving lessons in that fancy yellow convertible??? Won't be too much longer 'til she gets her driver's permit, huh?