Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!

I should be at the movies with the girls right now watching Marlee and Me but unfortunately we didn't make it home until 3:50pm and because the show started at 3:40pm I decided it wasn't worth racing to the theater to be really late:( I'm really bummed because I was really wanting to see this movie-the silver lining is that after a day of furniture shopping I think we have decided on a sectional and ottoman for the loft and it should arrive in couple weeks, which gives B* plenty of time to rewire the cable and get the tv mounted! I can't wait to have ample seating upstairs for our family Wii nights:)


Since, I'm not at the movie I decided I could post some funny pics I took of the kiddos this morning! Nothing like celebrating the New Year with a blog post and good laugh!



So this morning C* went peepee on the potty and when he picked out his new bumblebee big boy pants he was very excited! He then proceeded to run around the house sticking out his tushie showing off his bumblebee underpants! It was soo funny!



And Miss K* was just looking like her adorable self so I couldn't resist snapping a few of her too!

1 comment:

Christy said...

C* is so going to 'thank' you for this picture being posted for all of the world to see!