Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More to be thankful for......



My husband's family is so wonderful- it was really nice to spend the holiday with them! C* and T* really enjoyed playing together, K* adored C* and S*'s gerbils, the older boys threw the football around, Aunt C* and J* helped in the kitchen(I've said it before....but seriously- every family needs an Aunt C*), Uncle J* and Aunt K* along with their beautiful children J* and L* are were just as sweet as always, Nan and Papa are always so giving, C* is so thoughtful, Uncle M* is always so playful and his nieces and nephews adore him, and K* and D* are always gracious hosts- opening their home and serving a phenomenal meal to SOO many! I love that B* and I are both from large loving families! The holidays just wouldn't be the same without family:) So- I guess that I can just thank God to have been placed not in just one wonderful family.....but two:)

No comments: