Sunday, November 23, 2008

YES!

I was hoping to post pics from Halloween before Thanksgiving and I DID IT!!!!


The D* Clan


Our ex-neighbors......The Four Seasons helped to celebrate the holiday with us! Meet- Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter!


The evening started with our Jack-O-Lantern Pizza......


We also had the privilege of displaying our beautifully hand carved creations on the front porch...


Although as you can see our wonderful friends "The Four Seasons" had to show us up by bringing along their creations(which inspired a few trick-or-treaters to ask if the one pumpkin had a little to much to drink the night before!)-


After dinner we headed out to beg for candy and of course I wanted a picture and C* was a little less than cooperative....actually I was a little worried that my threats of bodily harm(aka a spanking) would lead to neighbors calling DCFS.....but luckily that wasn't the case:)



While the kiddos were out getting goodies I decided to copy my genius sister's designs and made extra spooky treats waiting for their return!


I think their own bags of goodies trumped mine!

I had a session at the house the day before and more the next morning so I left my studio in place and snapped some pics of everyone in costume. Here are the kids and I in our tie-dyed t-shirts that we made at Aunt L's house- aren't they soo cute?



Our dear friends, K. and K. K. stopped by for pics (we have been getting group shots of the kiddos together since the older two were small)!



The penguin and bumblebee-


The witch with her meerkat-



And well- I couldn't help but include sweet Minnie Mouse(she's a neighbor and client and when she stopped by to trick-or-treat I couldn't resist getting a quick picture)!



.....onto my new goal- Thanksgiving post before Christmas! Do you think I can do it?

4 comments:

Barb said...

The Halloween pics are great. Can't wait to see the Thanksgiving pics from this weekend. Thanks for making the drive over - we loved having you here.

Liz said...

Yeah! Love the pictures and story with them. I loved seeing you guys yesterday and can't wait to see you again this coming week. Hope you got some pictures yesterday to post. I only have a couple of Spencer and Chris.

Unknown said...

Yeah, Halloween pictures. I love them, especially the one of Cavan laughing. So adorable!

Corie said...

great photos! Your family is adorable. :)