Saturday, September 6, 2008
Did you read about my BFF?
So a few people have told me that in order to get payback with my BFF who blabbed to the world about my innocent Guns N Roses comment I really need to post pics of her from highschool. So the other day I was thinking about how true this was and really I SHOULD post these pics. Those that didn't know my BFF and I met while building our last house and coincedintally grew up in the same town 3.5 hours away. Not only that but we went to highschool together- never having met! Well, that is probably because she was a senior when I was a freshman. Needless to say I don't have any pics of her from highschool but I do have a yearbook! So I marched upstairs to my guestroom closet where I pulled the yearbooks off the shelf. I proceeded to flip through the index until I found the pages containing her pics. I quickly headed back downstairs to the office and as I started to scan the images a thought occured to me.......if I have my highschool yearbook it is likely that she to has hers.......and if I scan these images and post them on my blog for the world to see than it is also likely that she will create a blog so that she can do the same.......so I have decided that it is in my best interests to NOT post these images. Funny as they are- it would be even more embarasing than the Guns N Roses comment should my pics from freshman year find their way onto the internet! Hope you all understand.....but hey......if you want to see what my BFF looked like many years ago.....you now know that I keep my yearbooks high on the shelf in my guestroom closet:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh PLEASE!!! She will never set up a blog, come on, post them, post them, you can do it, get the book, scan them in, come on you can do it.
Actually, maybe that is something we should all post, our freshman and senior year pictures, that would be fun(ny)!!!!!!
I could post some, seeing that I went to high school for 3 years with her. But that would mean that I would actually have to find my yearbooks that are still packed away in boxes in the basement. Sorry!
Post a Comment