We started out with the green shamrock pancakes that dad always makes......
Then we headed downtown for the parade.....
These are just a few of the pictures that I took while downtown at the St. Patrick's Day Parade. We had a such a great time as usual- it was a little chilly
but we survived!


After the parade we made our way to O'Charley's and enjoyed a nice lunch- it was a great day!


Then we headed downtown for the parade.....
These are just a few of the pictures that I took while downtown at the St. Patrick's Day Parade. We had a such a great time as usual- it was a little chilly
but we survived!








4 comments:
Oh, I feel like I was there with you b/c your pictures are so cute and fun! Can I be part of your family so I can celebrate St. Patrick's Day too?
I actually made green pancakes for my girls that day too. It was my first time trying that, and I guess I need some practice b/c the finished product didn't look nearly as nicely green as your hubby's did.
oh, by the way-- I would like to link to you on my site... but I wanted to check with you first to make sure it's okay. If it's not, that's fine! :)
Corie- feel free to link away!
I am blog illiterate how do you add a link?
I love the traditions you have started with your family. Can I just say that you have adorable kids. What a beautiful family through and through. I am lucky to have you all in my life. Thanks for being such an awesome sister.
Post a Comment