Hello again-
I think I am on the road to recovery. I am feeling a lot better now- still coughing but better.
Thankfully no one else in my family has gotten sick. I was worried that K* may have coming down with something but luckily that wasn't the case and she is fine. I am excited to go to her classroom this afternoon to read to her class. They are celebrating reading today in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday so I am going to read my favorite Dr. Seuss book "What was I Scared of?" and I am also going to read "A Fly Went By". I don't know that Brian is quite as excited though he did agree to go in and read "Bears in the Night" and "Green Eggs and Ham".
I had my CRHP formation last night and I am so thankful that it is once a week as it keeps that spark lit. I leave our meeting with a sense of peace- I know that I am truly blessed in so many ways and yet it's easy to let the little trials and obstacles that make up our life consume us so that we don't appreciate what we have. But after each meeting I feel strong and grateful as I know that God has blessed my life with so much-
C*, B*, and I are working on the letter "P" this week and I snapped a few pictures of them playing with playdough. I am sharing a few of the pictures but please keep in mind that C* insisted on wearing his "scary" skeleton shirt! Enjoy-




1 comment:
Glad that you are feeling better. I love the pictures. Cavan is getting so big. Look forward to getting the kids together soon.
Post a Comment